Your fellow project managers provided you with their thoughts on your tool selection during your weekly working lunch meeting. You have considered them and have developed your schedule, budget, and methods for monitoring and controlling those areas. You must now complete the appropriate sections of the Project Management Plan.
Update your existing Project Management Plan to reflect on the following:
- The new reference sources
- The tool that will be used for developing the schedule
- The tool that will be used for developing the budget
- The method that will be used for monitoring the schedule and budget
- The schedule estimate and the budget estimate