A 10 page (main body only) APA Style paper including a title page, running headers, an abstract, references and in-text citations, and proper font covering the sections 1-6 below.
- A short synopsis of Yellow Cab Cooperative of San Francisco and the challenge it faces,
- Examining the mission and vision of the organization and suggesting what changes in mission and vision might be needed given the new challenge,
- An assessment of significant internal strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats facing the organization,
- Development of a strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat (SWOT) analysis yielding at least three strategic options,
- Identification of a preferred strategic direction for the organization, and
- A discussion of how that strategic direction should be implemented and measured.