Write a short paper (450-600 words) that demonstrates a brief analysis of the quantitative research article you selected. You are to write your paper in such a way as to answer the questions/issues below. However, do not include the list on your paper. Instead, let the items guide the content expressed in your paper, which should be in typical paragraph form.
- State the research problem or issue in the study.
- State the hypothesis/questions or objectives. Were they stated clearly?
- What questionnaires/survey instruments were used to answer the problem?
- What was the population used in the study? Was there a sample used? If so, how was the sample selected? How many were in the sample?
- What were the statistical techniques (Examples: mean, median, mode, ANOVA, MANOVA, regression analysis, etc.) used to analyze the data?
- Summarize the results. How clearly were the results presented?
- What are the limitations of the study? Are they stated?
- Summarize the conclusion(s). Are the conclusions presented clearly? Does the data support the conclusions? Does the researcher over generalize the findings?
- How can the results and conclusions presented in this study be applied in your particular field of study or work environment?
Utilize the APA Helps in the Resources area to help you present your brief paper in APA format, which means that you need to write a Title Page and References Page separate from the body of the text of the paper (no abstract or author note are needed). On this assignment you should write the publication information about your article on the References Page and then also cite the source in the body of the paper when you are stating fact