Write a 2–3 page paper, excluding cover page and references page. see the concepts from your learning in the class to answer the following essay questions on probation and parole.
- Discuss the history of probation and parole.
- Compare and contrast the development of probation and parole practices in England and their adoption by the United States.
- Describe how probation and parole practices have evolved to meet current societal needs in the United States?
Be sure to present evidence that supports your responses.
Your paper should be 2–3 pages, excluding cover page and references page. The viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained. It should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics. Appropriate citation style should be followed.
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date.
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
- Use examples to support your discussion.
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format.
- You must use 4 sources for this paper