This assignment allows you to learn more about one key person in Jewish history and to relate that person to any specific rituals in Judaism today. In doing so, you will also learn how your chosen individual fits into the larger history of the religion.
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Common Holy Days in Jewish Religious Traditions Worksheet to help you as you reflect on Part 2 of this assignment.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- A summary of the life and importance of one key person in Jewish history
- An explanation of one key event in the history of Judaism that is connected to that person
- A description of any rituals, symbols, or sacred texts in Judaism associated with this event or person
- Brief explanation of Jewish ethics
Present your History of Judaism presentation.
- For Local Campus students, these are 15- to 20-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.