For your journal entry, you will explore aspects of your personal experience and/or beliefs regarding significant public policies and what you have learned in your readings. As you reflect, please address the following questions:
- What are the current major environmental issues?
- How do you feel about related policies?
- What, if anything, has changed or is changing, and how does it affect you personally?
- What were your thoughts prior to reading this week’s reading assignment?
- How has your perspective been either reinforced or changed now that you are more informed?
The purpose of the journal activity is to allow you to thoroughly reflect upon what you have learned during this course, particularly this week, and to provide you with an opportunity to relate this what you have learned this week to your own experiences. The reflective journal is not a formal written assignment. However, you are expected to adhere to conventional rules of grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation while focusing on clearly conveying your thoughts.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal entries.