The first project resulted in an overview of the organization, the current information technology (IT) planning strateg
The first project resulted in an overview of the organization, the current information technology (IT) planning strategy that is followed and implemented by that organization, and the key issues of the current IT planning strategy. The result of the organization and the key issues review should provide a good foundation for the next step in the project. The next step is to identify the business impact of each problem. Knowing the business impact of problems provides a sense of their relative severity or urgency.
For this assignment, you will continue to work on your IT Strategy Design Document by adding a section on the business impact of the problems with the Current IT Planning and Management Strategy. You will also provide a business impact summary of your chosen organization.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the IT Planning Strategy Design Document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update your previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- For each problem identified in Week 1, write its business impact on the organization.
- Map these problems directly to business impacts to determine the precedence of individual problems.
- These problems should focus on what the business is facing now or will face in the future.
- Provide business impact summary (1 page)
- Summarize the organization’s overall situation or predicament as accurately as possible by linking business impacts to problems.
- Start each sentence with the business impact, and be sure to link it to a specific cause (or causes).
- Provide at least 2 references to support your research paper.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_IT375_IP2.doc.”