Read and respond to a case study to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the most important concepts of the module.
Review a case study of Habitat for Humanity in Chapter 6 of the course textbook. Then, visit the Student Career Center under “Becoming a Great Employee” and read the information about Organizational Culture.
As an organizational manager, compose a proposal to your (fictitious) leadership explaining the value of locating and adapting a volunteer network. Be sure to address the following:
- A detailed report of what you have learned about potential organizational volunteers and where they can be found.
- Examples of how your organization would benefit from the volunteers.
- Describe how the volunteers fit into the organization’s structure. Take each of the six elements of organization design and discuss how each would affect this structural approach.
- Explain any impact to the organizational culture by referring to several of the tips found in the Adapting to Organizational Culture information in the Student Career Center.
Your well-written proposal should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length in addition to the title page and reference page
- Formatted APA
- Cite a minimum of two scholarly sources