This part three of the training manual, can you put into the manual content.
Continue working on your training manual. Complete the following tasks for your project
- Update the Quality Control Manual document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- Add the following section for Week 3:
- Week 3: General Quality Strategies and Tools (400–500 words)
- Create a comparative table that shows the various definitions, risks, and value of each of the following quality management tactics:
- Establishing customer expectations
- Designing quality
- Defining metrics
- Six Sigma
- If there are other tactics you would prefer to address, feel free to switch out up to two of the above with others you find.
- Be sure you are adding at least three new cited references with this submission.