Read the Module 2 assigned readings, which include Chapter 7 from The Farmer’s Legal Guide to Producer Marketing Associations titled, “Contract Law Tutorial,” and two law exams. In addition to these, using the Argosy University online library resources or the Internet, find and read two to three other articles about applying contract law to common nonemployment workplace scenarios.
Examples of these include the purchase of expensive property, and dealings with software vendors, building contractors, and facility maintenance firms.
Share your observations, early conclusions, reflections, and questions in this discussion.
- in a minimum of 500 words, summarize and post your responses to this Discussion Area. Support your work by citing sources according to APA standards.
- , respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts and respond by drawing comparisons between their posts and yours.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.