This week you will consider the human resource aspects and enablers of value chain management. It is widely accepted there is a distinct, measurable and positive relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction. In value chain management, the goal of creating customer value for the organization includes customer delight (exceeding customer satisfaction) and profitability. Organizational leadership plays a key role in establishing programs, policies, and process that enable ongoing employee satisfaction.
- Assume you are working in a role as a decision-making leader. You are tasked with the responsibility to create employee satisfaction programs and processes related to the following human resources enablers. Additionally, address how could you use these human resource enablers to improve employee satisfaction during times of change?
- People and Culture
- The Three People Traits: Knowledge, Skills, and Beliefs
- People and Trust
- No references are required for this Unit 6 Discussion, but if you do use source material, apply no more than one APA formatted reference and citation per paragraph and use APA in-text citation within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting.
- Compose a response of at least four paragraphs of 4–5 sentences per paragraph.
The purpose of this Assignment is for you to demonstrate a graduate level understanding of the identification and application of the Value Chain to the management of your life.
- As the starting point for this essay Assignment, use the APA formatted Microsoft Word document template in Doc Sharing entitled “Unit 6 Assignment Template Value Chain My Life” as the starting point. Download the template and save it as your own document, for example, YourNameUnit6GB570.docx.
- Write your paper using first person perspective.
- Write a 2–3 page essay paper making a compelling argument on how the application of the value chain in the management of your life can create and increase your value as a person, student, co-worker, team member, manager, parent, spouse, etc.
- When writing your paper, use the popularly held concept that your personal life is the most important business you will ever manage. Using that concept as a starting point, this Assignment is an opportunity for you to relate what you learned about the value chain to your own life.
- Examine the elements and origins of the various aspects of your personal value chain. These could include upbringing, education, professional activities, and professional, educational and charitable networking, etc.
- Determine and comment how the inclusion and application of the various elements can improve your life quality, competitive position, advantage, and success in living and in your career.
- No references are required for this Unit 6 Assignment, but if you do use source material, apply no more than one APA formatted reference and citation per paragraph and use APA in-text citation within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting.
- Proofread your paper, confirm correct APA formatting, run spell check and grammar check and proofread again. Submit your completed paper into the Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox.