In Section VIII (please see attachment) Continue development of the project or research with a 4–5 page detailed analysis of how current and future technology trends might impact the project or research performed. This is the last and final section of the Key Assignment, and it should bring together all aspects of the project or research in one cohesive paper. Revise previous sections so that the entire document flows and has a strong introduction and conclusion.
The final step in the work for the course is to analyze how current and future technology trends might influence your project or research. Technology tends to change rapidly and, in some cases, might alter an IT project before it is even completed. Research results can be outdated in a short period of time and must include an analysis of current and future trends as part of the overall analysis.
For this assignment, in Section VIII (please see attachment) add a 4–5 page detailed analysis of current and future trends in areas of Information Technology that might affect your project or research results. Finally, you will further refine the project or research report to produce the Final Key Assignment. The project deliverables are the following:
- Update previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Current and Future Trends Analysis SECTION VIII
- Provide a list of at least 3 current or future technology trends that might affect your project or research results.
- Discuss how each trend would influence your project or research.
- Your discussion should provide details about the impact that the technology trend would have on your project or research.
- Justify your analysis with appropriate research.
- Produce a financial impact analysis scenario for the company based on the potential effect of trends that were identified in the previous steps.
- Technology Project or Technical Research Document
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.
- Ensure that this final version of the document is sufficiently detailed to fully meet the assignment requirements for each part of the course.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.