Imagine that you are starting a business, and you must prepare a PowerPoint presentation to explain your business plan to potential investors and/or lenders. Develop a 9–12-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources
When making a presentation, you do not want to put so much information on the screen that you will lose the attention of your audience. Provide your information concisely on each screen taking advantage of bulleted lists. Since you do not want to crowd the screen, include explanatory information for each slide using the Notes feature in Microsoft PowerPoint. In an actual presentation, you would use these notes to practice the spoken portion of your presentation.
When creating your business plan presentation, include the following:
- Title and business name.
- Describe the form of business ownership of your business and explain the advantages and disadvantages of establishing your business in this form.
- Identify the objective(s) of the business.
- Describe your intended customers.
- Marketing plan – Specifically describe your major product(s) or service(s).
- Marketing plan – Explain how you intend to promote your product(s) or service(s).
- Marketing plan – Discuss the pricing for your major products (items) or services.
- Marketing plan – Identify your channels of distribution; how you intend to get the products or services to your customers.
- Explain the economic factors that will impact your business.
- Identify your main competitors or competition factors that may impact your business.
List of references using APA format of sources you used to research the business plan. Include at least three resources one of which may be your textbook.