Eliminate the global part of this question. So, the last requirement for this chapter is to perform a SWOT analysis for the retailer.
CUSTOM QUESTION: Evaluate the financial performance of your assigned retailer and a direct competitor of your retailer. This means that you must evaluate the strategic profit model and all associated ratios as covered in the lecture. Answer the following questions:
1. Which retailer achieves better overall financial performance?
2. On which path of the model should each retailer focus to improve financial performance?
3- On which specific ratios should each retailer focus for ) improvement? Provide specific strategies for improving each ratio identified.
CUSTOM QUESTION: Evaluate the location of a store operated by your assigned retailer.
1. Describe the positive and negative aspects of its location. Make sure that you use some of the factors identified in the readings/lecture.
2. Compare the store’s location with the locations of its competitors.
3. Which retailer has the best location?
CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGEMENT
1. What type of information would your assigned retailer have in its customer database?
2. How does your assigned retailer approach customer relationship management (CRM)?
3. Does your retailer offer a loyalty program or a frequent-shopper program? If so, describe the program. Which components discussed in the readings/lecture are used in your retailer’s program?
7- CONTINUING ASSIGNMENT
Go to a store of the retailer you selected for the continuing assignment and audit variety and assortment for a specific merchandise category.
Recored the breadth and depth of the assortment and the level of support (average number of items for the SKUs in each category) compare the variety, assortment, and support for the same category in a competing retail store.
Evaluate both store assortment on that category. Which is better?