Review the DayOne Case Study at the end of Chapter 9.
Compose a minimum of 1,400 words in which you discuss the DayOne Case Study:
- Examine what more the members of the DayOne team can do to build credibility and improve their chances of securing the capital they need to implement the business plan.
- Discuss what other options might be considered for raising the funds needed to move the company ahead.
- Evaluate if DayOne has proven the model yet, given that Andrew has approached you as a potential investor.
- Explain any concerns you may have.
- Explain reasons why you would or would not invest in DayOne.
Cite a minimum of 2 peer reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Purpose of Assignment
Lack of proper funding is one of the main reasons businesses fail. Starup up money, working capital, funding growth and expansion all need to be planned for with precision. Equally important is understanding where to access the funding needed in a timely manner. Students in this exercise will have the opportunity to explore types of funding and showcase their understanding of financing a business.
Refer to Ch.9 of Entrepreneurship, 3rd edition, The DayOne case, page 360.