Create the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan contains the elements of all the previous weeks’ components and incorporates instructor feedback.The strategic recommendations of the individual team members will be evaluated and the best options chosen for recommendation for the team. The final strategic plan contains:
- Table of Contents (1 Slide)
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words) (1 Slide) –
- Company Background (1 Slide)
- Mission Statement(1 Slide) –
- Vision Statement (1 Slide) –
- Value Statement (1 Slide) –
- Environmental Scan (Week 2) (Approx 4 slides) –
- Internal and External Environmental Analysis (Week 3) (Approx 4 slides) –
- Strategic Recommendation (Week 4) (Approx 4 slides) –
- Implementation Plan (Week 6) (Approx 4 slides) –
- Organizational Change Management Strategies (Week 6) (Approx 4 slides)
- Risk Management Plan (Week 6) (Approx 4 slides) –
- Conclusion (1-2 Slides)
Create a 30- to 35-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to present the team’s strategic plan, combining all relevant elements from previous weeks.
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines.