Address the following ethical questions regarding creditors’ rights and bankruptcy:
- Evaluate how Bankruptcy law can favor debtors at the expense of creditors or vice versa, and explain how a revision to Bankruptcy law can achieve a better balance between the respective interests of creditors and debtors.
- Explain whether the creditor self-help provision of the UCC’s Article 9 is ethical, and explain why.
- Analyze whether is it ethical or not to avoid paying one’s debts by going into bankruptcy.
- Explain the negative consequences to a debtor whose debts are discharged in bankruptcy and if debtors are better off as a result of having their debts discharged.
- Interpret the duty that accountants have to their clients with regard to incurring debt and dealing with creditors.
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must cite all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Reference needed three including this one.
- Miller, R. L. (2014). Business law: Text and cases – commercial law for accountants. Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.