Case Analysis Summary Steps
- Select a topic on an issue relating to materials and module objectives covered in this module. Listed below
- Research and analyze using scholarly resources.
- Length/format: 1-2 pages (including references), APA format.
- Include: Summary, Problem, Significance of the problem, two Alternative Actions, Recommendation and a Reference page.
Module Objectives: Pick one of these
- Explain how Glenn Curtiss contributed to the advancement of aviation.
- Identify several important aircraft developed by the Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company.
- Recognize how World War I led to the rapid development of aircraft and engines.
- Discuss the importance of the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.
- Identify and explain the major events and individuals that contributed to the development of the U.S. Post Office Airmail Service (May 15, 1918, through September 9, 1927).
- Explain the importance of engine development in the 1920s for commercial aviation.
- Discuss the contribution of Anthony Fokker, Igor Sikorsky, and Geoffrey de Havilland to the development of aviation during and after World War One.
All assignments must be submitted by the due date.
Upon submission, your work will automatically be evaluated through the Turnitin plagiarism detection tool. Ensure your work is entirely your own. Cite your sources! Turnitin provides an originality report that you can download and use to review and revise your paper as needed, prior to submitting your case analysis in the next activity.