Building on your previous work and Capstone Project Milestones, and with a specific focus on your service project at the company you selected, develop the following subsections of your project:
- Rules for cost and performance management—including a discussion of earned value measurement (EVM) techniques.
- Earned value management—including three key dimensions for each work package.
- Schedule forecasts—including purpose and measurement during monitoring and controlling.
- Cost estimates—including basis of estimates, vendor bid analysis, cost benefit analysis, and cost of quality.
- Budget—including cost baseline, management reserve, control accounts, contingency reserve, activity contingency reserve, and project funding requirements.
- Procurement—including bidder conferences, proposal evaluation, advertising, seller selection, and agreements.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 2-4 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least two quality sources, one of which must be a current, scholarly resource. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer-reviewed journal articles published within the most recent three years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer-reviewed requirements, but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent three years. The use of the PMBOK® Guide as a quality source is strongly suggested. The PMBOK® Guide is not a scholarly resource.
- Formatted according to the APA format