As you begin this Assignment, review the broad range of topics that you have examined and what you have learned throughout the MBA program. For Part 1 of this final Individual BPPG Reflection, select concepts or topics that resonated with you the most during your program. What can you do now to integrate the experiences and insights you’ve had in the MBA program with your personal and professional development goals?
The Executive Summary
Write an Executive Summary that spans the entire range of topics within your MBA program and that integrates prior learning, experiences, and insights gained throughout the MBA program, with personal and professional development goals by addressing the following questions:
Page One: The MBA and Your Goals and Contributions to Social Change
- Which content, conceptual ideas, frameworks, tools, and assignments in your MBA improved your understanding and skills in ways that will enable you to achieve your professional goals?
- What impact has your improved understanding had, or what impact do you anticipate your understanding will have, on the value you will bring to your role within an organization and the world at large, particularly with respect to being an agent for positive change (at the individual, organizational and communities level)? NOTE: This is a very important element of your response, please be deliberative in your response.
Page Two: The MBA Program’s Content & Your Practice of Business Administration
- How have the content and assignments changed the way you think of your role within the organization and the way you will practice your profession?
- How have the content and assignments shaped your goals now and how do you anticipate they will shape your goals in the future?
- How has your MBA helped you appreciate the role that an individual manager or a business has in facilitating positive social change?
General Guidance on Assignment Length: Part 1 of your BPPG, your MBA program Executive Summary, should be approximately 2 single-spaced page(s).