Questions 1 (Marks 5)
1: A classmate is considering dropping her accounting class because shecannot understand the rules of debits and credits. 2 Marks
a.Can the student be successful in the course without an understanding of the rules of debits and credits?
b.Explain the rules of debits and credits in a way that will help herunderstand them.
2: What do you know about (ACCA, CPA, and CMA) certificates? 3 Marks
Questions 2 (10 Marks)
2. Click on Equities
3. Click on Market performance
4. Choose any company
5. After you chose the preferred company click on statements & indicators
6. Attach annual reports of 2014 and 2015 for the selected company(Only Balance Sheet and Income Statement) (1 Mark )
7. Analyze the company’s financial report i.e. look at the net income in year 2014 and 2015 and look at the Current assets in 2014 and 2015, Current liabilities in 2014 and 2015. (4 Mark)define what is liquidity (1 Mark)
8. After Analyzing write whether the company is moving in the right direction or not. (1 Mark)
9. Write who are the shareholders in the selected company .(2 Mark )
10. Write a brief summary about the selected company. (1 Mark )